Our licensed and exceptionally trained team of medical healthcare professionals are ready to meet your everyday need. We offer different levels of care through well-trained nurses that are experienced in direct, one-on-one patient care. When providing our services, we strive to enrich the lives of the clients that we serve with respect and compassion. We assist adults and geriatric patients who are homebound due to their health conditions.
Please let us know how we can be of service to you or your loved one from what we offer below!
- CNA / HHA – available per visit or by shift
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living – Bathing, Dressing, Personal Care, Hygiene Maintenance, Continence Care, etc.
Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living – Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Shopping, etc.
The services provided above are under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Escort Service – Accompany the client to doctor appointments, social outings, and more.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – available per visit or by shift
Provides nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
The workers at Lavender Cares Agency LLC are licensed in Virginia. They all comply with every regulation and standard of professional practice in the state.
The following are skill services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Registered Nurses (RN) – available per visit, by shift, or on-call 24/7
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Blood draws
- Case management
- Catheter care
- End-of-life care
- IV infusion
- Medication management
- Monitor and educate the patient on health management
- Post-surgery care
- Total parenteral and enteral nutrition
- Wound care
- Management/education of ongoing conditions including but not limited to Diabetes, COPD, congestive heart failure, end-stage renal disease, and cerebral vascular disease
Lavender Cares Agency LLC Transportation offers the solution to individuals whose medical and physical conditions make it challenging for them to attend their appointments. With our professional staff, we can safely bring you or your loved one to hospitals, social outings, treatment centers, and more.
Would you like to request assistance soon?
Please call 571-213-3164/571-243-8164 and talk to our care coordinator.