At Lavender Cares Agency, we provide in-home support services for children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with developmental and intellectual disabilities with Medicaid Waivers or who will utilize private pay when approved. Our focus is to provide exceptional, person-centered, and skilled therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults with complex medical and behavioral needs. Our team focuses on providing person-centered care and support on the unique strengths and abilities of your loved ones. This is direct support services for people with developmental/intellectual disabilities and individuals with autism, which makes it possible to receive support and assistance services right in the comfort of your home, family home, or community setting.
Lavender cares Agency will utilize a person-centered approach, which incorporates social history, comprehensive mental health assessments, and the development of personalized treatment to allow an individualized focus on the individual. We take pride in creating a warm and inclusive environment where you or your loved ones feel safe, comfortable, and valued. We work closely with family members, caregivers, and other healthcare providers to promote your independence, enhance your quality of life, and foster personal growth.
In-home supportive services include combinations of direct care, habilitative support, and assistance with activities of daily living.
Below is a summary of the In-Home Support Services provided by our trained and experienced direct support staff.
- Assistance with activities of daily living and independent living skills
- Assistance in performing personal care/self-care task
- Companionship and social engagement
- Assistance in medication administration/ management
- Assistance with light household tasks specific to the needs of the person.
- Assistance with mobility
- Assistance with homemaking tasks such as food preparation and laundering clothes that are specific to the needs of the individuals
- Home safety assessments
- Assistance in life/community skills training
- Assistance in the monitoring of health, nutrition, and physical condition
- Coordinating transportation to community events.
- Support in adapting to a community and home environment, including management of financial and personal affairs and awareness of health and safety precautions.
- Behavioral support and intervention
- And more